Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Totally Trivial Things I Find Annoying, Disturbing and/or, IMHO, Unworthy of Space on the Planet

1.      Anything that comes packaged in a “clam shell” that isn't a clam! With all the regulations the government has devised to keep us safe, how has this lethal, maniacal packing weapon been allowed to exist? My sanity is hanging by a thread already...by the time entry is gained, I’m ready to launch it through the nearest window.

2.      Stores or restaurants who can’t spring for a $1.00 hook for the back of the restroom stall door so women can hang their purses instead of putting them on the floor.

3.      Scary TV shows such as, but not limited to, “Toddlers and Tiaras” and “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant.” I mean, come on people!

4.      Those little labels on fruits and vegetables. I picked one out of my salad last night! In addition to its bar code, it said “tomato.” Duh!

5.      Wrinkle Cream commercials where the model is 22. I want to smack her!

Okay, I feel better since I got that off my chest! What’s on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Your list is my list! I hate all these things. Now I'll try to come up with a list of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add one, how about the commercials for fittness club where all of the women in the background are skinny as toothpicks UGH lol Dot K

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is on the top of my list. Would it make the world better if I carried a bag of stick-on hooks around with me and attached them to bathroom stall doors? I shouldn't have to. Don't know if I have a right to. But I want to.

    ReplyDelete